£25000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an established independent estate agency with the ambition to increase upon their market share in Clapham and the surrounding areas. They are looking to acquire the services of a Lettings Manager who with the Director can plan and execute on the growth plans. Whilst a proven Lettings Manager would be a good fit for this role; an experienced number 2 with a track record of winning instructions could be a good option for a first step into management!
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcome and register new applicants and clients.
- Identifying opportunities to win new business for the lettings and property management departments.
- Generating, conducting and winning lettings instructions.
- Recruiting, coaching and mentoring a Lettings Negotiator (and future negotiators as the department grows).
- Encourage and training negotiators to close on offers resulting in the best outcome for all parties involved.
- Liaising with the Director in order to plan and execute on the short and long term goals of the department.
Requirements of the role:
- An autonomous Lettings Manager with a proven track record of generating new business valuations leading to instruction and close.
- A thorough knowledge and application of UK Lettings legislation. (ARLA/NFoPP desirable).
- Able to recruit, coach and manage a Lettings Negotiator.
- Able to report to and assist Director in order to forecast growth in line with the short and long term vision of the business.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Full Driving Licence.
Salary Budgets: £25-30,000 Basic Salary, £50-60,000 OTE, Pool Car or Car Allowance
Required working hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (Saturdays and evenings as required)
If you are looking to go on the journey of building a department and taking the brand through to the next growth phase; then apply for this role immediately. Remember to quote vacancy reference: 8435.