Kensington and Chelsea, London
£30000 - £80000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
about 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working in Partnership with a multi-branch international agency in order to find them an experienced Lettings Manager for one of their established offices based in South Kensington. We are looking for someone who has at least a years' experience managing a Lettings team within the London property market.
Duties/Functions will include:
- Training & Developing Negotiators.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Landlords/Tenants & Vendors/Applicants.
- Delivering high levels of customer service both internally and externally.
- Winning new business and maintaining existing business opportunities.
- Motivating the team to achieve and surpass sales targets.
- Measuring and evaluating performance of the office.
- At least 1 years' experience in a managerial role within the property industry.
- Proven history of producing results.
- ARLA/NFoPP Qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
- A full, clean and valid EU Driving Licence.
- Strong valuation skills with a high valuation to instruction ratio.
- A managerial style that offers encouragement and coaching to team members.
Salary Budgets: £25-30,000 Basic Salary, £60-80,000 Year 1 OTE, Car Allowance + Benefits.
Working hours: 8:30am-6pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 3 Saturdays 10am-4pm
If you fit the brief then we want to hear from you. Apply to this advertisement with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency and New Homes Team at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 5762.