£24000 - £50000 per annum + Company Car, Pool Car or Car Allowance
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a multi-office independent estate agency who have 2 established offices in East London. They are looking for a Lettings Manager to grow the stock list and coach the existing lettings team in their Hackney location. This will suit either an experienced Lettings Manager OR a good number 2 looking for their chance to step up into a managerial role.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Oversee the Lettings Department.
- Build and expand Lettings business.
- Keep abreast of relevant Housing legislation, National trends and to attend appropriate training.
- Manage electronic data and e-mails and ensure all clients files are updated and compliant.
- Carry out market appraisals and follow up with potential clients.
- Register requirements and details of potential landlords and tenants.
- Carry out viewings of properties with prospective tenants.
- Give feedback from viewings to the owners of properties.
- Negotiate lettings deals and progress the letting of properties once a price is agreed.
- Organise and carry out letter drops / mail outs.
- Deal with any lettings issues that may arise.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in either a Lettings Manager or Assistant Lettings Manager role
- ARLA qualified (desirable)
- A strong track record of winning new instructions.
- Good IT skills knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- Local knowledge of the Hackney area (desirable)
- Knowledge of Jupix (desirable)
- A full UK Driving Licence
Salary Budgets: £26-28,000 Basic Salary, £45-50,000 OTE, Company Car or Pool Car Provided
Required working hours: 9am-6:30pm Monday - Thursday, 9am-6pm Friday, 10am-4pm every other Saturday
If you have the required experience and are looking for your next managerial role then apply for this role immediately remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 8603.