£25000 - £45000 per annum + Pool Car
5 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working with a Client that specialises in letting residential property in North, West and Central London. They are looking for an experienced Lettings Manager for their office based in Finchley, who can increase stock levels within the patch and aid in the future growth of the business.
Requirements of the role:
- Proven & recent experience as a Lettings Manager, with a strong understanding of the role of a Lettings Consultant within the residential lettings sector.
- Strong understanding of the residential lettings sector, the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies.
- Ability to concisely explain processes and responsibilities regards contracts / tenancy agreements, deposits, invoices, arrears, tenancies etc.
- Driven to achieve results whilst able to mentor, train and motivate team to drive for results.
- Resilient and consistent when faced with conflict or delays and driven to resolve challenges positively and efficiently.
- Competent at analysing, implementing and monitoring team targets and performance, with the ability to calculate relevant rates and ratios.
- Structured and organised, able to manage complex and fluid workloads, re-prioritising where required and effectively utilising software to capture updates.
- Ability to motivate and manage a team, effectively delegating and monitoring performance to ensure KPI's, SLA's and wider objectives are achieved. Recognises when required to mentor and support others to improve team performance.
- Keen and competitive nature to succeed whilst efficiently and effectively able to process a high volume of work at pace.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times, be authoritative as well as approachable.
- MS Office familiarity.
- Valid UK driving licence.
Salary Budgets: £25-30,000 Basic Salary, £45,000+ OTE, Pool Car provided.
Required Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 18:00, Saturday - 09:00 - 17:00 (1 in 4)
If you are an experienced lettings manager looking for the freedom to grow with an independent agency then apply today, remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 8489.