£25000 - £70000.00 per annum + Car or Car Allowance
2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a multi-branch independent who are in the process of growing the Lettings Department in their Clapham branch. With an established brand in the area they are looking for a Lettings Manager who can grow the stock level and coach the team within the patch. The role will suit an experienced Lettings Manager OR a very good Assistant Manager looking for their chance to shine.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Generating, arranging and attending valuations.
- Converting market appraisals into lettings instructions.
- Day to day management of the lettings team.
- Coaching and developing the lettings team.
- Working alongside the Directorship in order to produce a marketing strategy to increase brand presence.
- Reporting sales activity and pipeline.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience managing a Lettings team.
- A strong track record of winning new business instructions.
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Experience using Reapit software would be beneficial but is not essential.
Salary Budgets: £25-30,000 Basic Salary, £60-70,000 OTE, (Guarantee Provided for first few months), Company Car or Car Allowance Provided.
Required working hours: Mon-Thurs - 9-7, Friday - 9am - 6pm, (To begin with) Every other Saturday - 10am - 3.30pm
If you are an experienced Lettings Manager looking to join an established London Brand and be a part of this next growth phase then apply immediately with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 8739.