£24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client have been your local property experts, serving our community for over 25 years, with prime high street presence covering West, South West and South London. They are looking for a Highly skilled Lettings Manger to join their well-established office in the SW London area.
- Maintaining a comprehensive register and office profile, generating and winning market appraisals and instructions, and negotiating the let of properties to build a solid pipeline.
- Maintaining and increasing the managed portfolio balancing with Rent Collect and Let Only business.
- Coach and motivate across the lettings team to achieve and exceed results, leading by example and identifying and coaching on development areas.
- Consistently drive and deliver an outstanding customer experience (5* reviews).
- Ensure legislative compliance and demonstrate strong industry knowledge.
- Uncapped commission scheme.
- Company Car or Car Allowance.
- Ongoing training and skills development with career pathways mapped from your first day.
- Employee, family & friend discounts across our property services.
- Discounts, engagement and recognition platform.
- Holiday Accumulator.
- Award ceremonies, competitions and more.
Basic: £24,000 - £30,000 OTE £55,000 - £60,000 - Great Commission Structure & Company Car or Car Allowance
Hours: 5 days per week; Monday to Thursday, 8:45am to 6.30pm, Friday, 8:45am to 6:00pm, Saturday (on rota basis) 10:00am to 4:00pm.
To apply for this role contact Lenny Farhall at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: