|Job Title:||Lettings Manager|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Martin|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + & Car Allowance|
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by an international real estate firm who specialise in Residential & Commercial property across London and the globe. They are looking to hire a Lettings Manager for their office in Prime Central London.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Generating, conducting and closing property valuations.
- Arranging and attending property viewings.
- Obtaining and providing feedback to landlords.
- Securing offers, negotiating and closing lettings deals to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
- Coaching, training and mentoring the existing staff.
- Recruiting future team members.
- Produce and update reports on branch performance in line with the department business plan.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1+ years' experience in managing a team within a Lettings Department.
- A proven track record of winning lettings instructions.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
- ARLA qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Strong use of IT systems.
- Salary Budgets: £30,000 Basic, £80,000 OTE, Car Allowance Provided
- Required working hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-6pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays
If you are an experienced Lettings Manager then apply for this role ASAP or contact Jessica Martin at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: