West London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits and Car Allowance
6 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working with a large scale global agency to find them an experienced Lettings Manager for one of their established offices based in Maida Vale. We are looking for someone who has at least a years' experience of managing a Lettings team within the London property market.
Duties/Functions will include:
- Training & Developing Negotiators.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Landlords/Tenants & Vendors/Applicants.
- Delivering high levels of customer service both internally and externally.
- Winning new business and maintaining existing business opportunities.
- Motivating the team to achieve and surpass sales targets.
- Measuring and evaluating performance of the office.
- At least 1 years' experience in a managerial role within the property industry.
- Proven history of producing results.
- ARLA/NFoPP Qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
- A full, clean and valid EU Driving Licence.
- Strong valuation skills with a high valuation to instruction ratio.
- A managerial style that offers encouragement and coaching to team members.
Salary Budgets: £25-30,000 Basic Salary, £70-80,000 OTE, Car Allowance + Benefits.
If you fit the brief, then we want to hear from you. Apply with your CV attached or contact James Huntly in the Agency and New Homes Team at Dove & Hawk on 02077175505.