Kensington and Chelsea, London
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Company Car, Fuel Allowance, Mobile
about 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a multi-branch award winning independent with a focus in the Central London and South West London property markets. They are currently in the process of hiring a Lettings Manager to oversee the team in the Kensington area. Ideally, they are looking for someone with proven experience in managing a lettings team who can demonstrate a track record of winning instructions.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Training & Developing Negotiators.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Landlords/Tenants & Vendors/Applicants.
- Delivering high levels of customer service both internally and externally.
- Winning new business and maintaining existing business opportunities.
- Motivating the team to achieve and surpass sales targets.
- Measuring and evaluating performance of the office.
- At least 1 years' experience in a managerial role within the property industry.
- Proven history of producing results.
- ARLA/NFoPP Qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
- A full, clean and valid EU Driving Licence.
- Strong valuation skills with a high valuation to instruction ratio.
- A managerial style that offers encouragement and coaching to team members.
Salary Budgets: £25,000 Basic Salary, £50,000+ OTE, Company Car, Fuel allowance & Mobile Phone provided.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm (7pm on a rota),1 in 3 Saturdays 9.30am to 5pm
If you fit the above requirements and wish to be considered then we want to hear from you ASAP! Apply to this advertisement with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk, quoting vacancy reference number: 5835.