West End, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a leading management company who are responsible for a number of high-end residential buildings across Prime Central London. They're looking to hire an experienced Portfolio Manager for their team in Central London.
This individual will be responsible for maximizing rental value, increasing direct lets and reducing voids across the portfolio. They are looking for an individual who is confident, presentable and well organised for this role.
Lettings Manager - PRS, Central London
£25-30,000 basic salary
This role is Monday to Friday 9am until 5:30pm.
- Assisting with the day to day lettings of the residential portfolio, with the aim of ensuring that the brand is represented to a high standard and that we achieve maximum rental value and minimal voids.
- Arranging viewings with direct applicants, meeting them on site to show them vacant properties and advising them about the company.
- Responsible for liaising with the Lettings Panel and ensuring the preparation of all necessary documentation in relation to new lets.
- To have a good understanding of the letting process.
- Assisting with implementing the marketing and promotion strategy.
- Liaising with the Head of Leasing on all aspects of performance, market conditions and any issues that arise.
- Contacting residents and agreeing the renewal terms in a timely manner.
- Arranging special requests ready for residents, including the purchase of furniture/electrical items and ensuring delivery and installation deadlines are met.
- Liaising with Housekeeping and Building Managers, updating them on residents' movements across the portfolio and any other matters relating to residents.
- Consistent and proactive reporting and management of voids.
- Consistent and accurate use of Company's systems for all aspects of lettings and marketing.
- Consistent and accurate application of all mailing and communication systems, including mailshots.
- Maintaining and updating the property database and filing systems as required and ensuring all correspondence/data is promptly and correctly inputted and/or filed.
- Ensuring reference checks are obtained for residents in line with the Company procedure.
- Identifying and targeting potential residents to increase direct lets in line with targets.
To be consider for the role, please do apply with a CV attached for consideration.
Alternatively please call the Agency & New Homes team on 02077175509 and quote reference number 7443