West End, London
Up to £25000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
about 1 year ago
Dove and Hawk have partnered with a global estate agency brand who are one of London's leading estate agents. They are looking for a hard working and organised Lettings Negotiator for their well established office based in Warwick street. Candidates must have 3+ years experience doing lettings and good local knowledge of the West End. Package as below.
Basic - £25,000
OTE - £55,000+
Monday to Friday
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager on property valuations when required.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Applicants must have:
- At least 3 years' experience in another Lettings role.
- A proven track record of success within the Property industry.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people of all backgrounds.
- Strong IT skills
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Samuel Senior in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 7677