City of London, London
£18000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car allowance
12 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by an award-winning agency who have international offices. They are looking to hire a Lettings Negotiator for their most successful office in Tower Bridge.
Therefore, I'm keen to speak to individuals who have a proven track record meeting and exceeding targets. Due to the fast-paced nature of property, you need to have the ability to work well under pressure and deliver results.
- Achieve and strive to exceed individual lettings targets
- Register all applicants taking key requirements from telephone conversations and face to face meetings.
- Arrange and conduct viewings following up to increase likelihood of securing offer.
- Negotiate offers between parties.
- Undertake instructions and update all property particulars.
- Build relationships with Landlords and Vendors to encourage repeat business and recommendations.
- Identify and work with the Lettings Manager to generate new business opportunities.
- Support the Lettings Manager with conducting presentations to potential clients.
Lettings Negotiator - Tower Bridge
- £18-22,000 basic
- £50-55,000 OTE
- Car allowance provided
- Holidays: 25
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
If this role is of interest to you, please do apply with your CV attached for consideration.
If you can think of anyone who might be interested in the vacancy below, we provide £200 vouchers for successful recommendations.