West End, London
£25000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an established Independent Estate agency in order to source an experienced Lettings Negotiator for their office based in St Johns Wood. Having built a strong reputation for excellence over 25 years; they have a current stock list of 70+ properties to let and are looking for someone who can assist their landlords, tenants & potential tenants throughout the rental process.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering potential tenants.
- Generating, arranging & conducting property viewings.
- Proving viewing feedback to landlords.
- Managing and maintaining strong relationships with landlords and tenants throughout the lettings process.
- Taking, negotiating and presenting qualified offers.
- Assisting in the administration of the tenancy.
- Working proactively to generate opportunities for further business.
Requirements of the role:
- 1+ years' experience within the NW London property market.
- A proven track record of success within Lettings.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- A full & valid EU Driving licence.
- Access to your own vehicle.
- ARLA/NFoPP Qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
Salary Budgets: £25,000 Basic Salary, £50,000 OTE
Required Working hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Every Other Saturday 10am-1pm
If you match the description and are looking to join an established independent where what you do matters then apply for this role ASAP or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 7927.