£16000.00 - £40000 per annum + Car
about 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside an established Independent agency that prides itself on the service and care they offer their clients -in and around the Putney area. They are now on the lookout for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team who has the same values of customer care and drive that they do. If you are looking to join an established brand and take over a warm desk then apply for this ASAP!
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager on property valuations when required.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Applicants must have:
- At least 1 years' experience in another Lettings role.
- A full & clean manual driving licence.
- A proven track record of success within the Property industry.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people of all backgrounds.
- Strong IT skills
Salary Budgets: £16-18,000 Basic Salary, £35-40,000 OTE + Pool Car provided.
Working Hours: 8.45am - 7pm Mon-Thurs, 6pm finish on Friday. Every Saturday 9.30-3.30pm with a half day given in Lieu
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 8045.