|Job Title:||Lettings Negotiator|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Contact Name:||Sam Senior|
|Salary:||Up to £17000.00 per annum + Car Allowance|
|Sector:||Real Estate Services|
Dove and Hawk have been instructed by one of North London's most recognisable multi office independents. They are now very busy and are looking for motivated staff members to join their very succesful office. This particular company are an award winning estate agency brand and known for promoting their staff internally. They are looking for a driven and hungry Lettings negotiator with a minimum of 6 months experience for their busy Crouch End office.
Package as below:
Basic - £17,000+
OTE - £35,000
Commission from 10% - 25%
Mon-Friday- 9am-6pm Saturday 930am- 330pm 5/6 day weeks
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager on property valuations when required.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Applicants must have:
- At least 6 Months experience in another Lettings role.
- A proven track record of success within the Property industry.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people of all backgrounds.
- Motivated attitude and happy to make their own activity rather then wait for the phones to ring
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Samuel Senior in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 8048