£15000 - £45000.00 per annum + Company Car, 3 Month Guarantee
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an established multi-branch independent that are on a growth path that the pandemic has not been able to halt. As one of the dominant brands in the areas they cover (market share, new instructions, instruction to let) they are looking to add to the team in the Clapham office. As no file progression is needed to be done (it's covered by the administration team) it means negotiators can concentrate on conducting viewings, closing deals and earning commission.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- There is NO file progression required for the role meaning that those whose skill set is in selling - have time the maximise the deals they do and maximise their earnings.
- Registering new applicants.
- Managing & maintaining strong relationships with both landlords and potential tenants.
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Recording, negotiating and presenting qualified offers.
- Providing viewing feedback.
- Generating new valuation opportunities.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience working within the London Property lettings market.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability to demonstrate a track record of success within a sales environment.
- The ability to confidently converse with professionals who are well educated, high earning landlords and tenants.
- Motivation to achieve & exceed agreed targets.
- An attitude that will allow for future progression to move into supervisory and managerial roles within a growing firm.
- A full, and valid manual EU driving Licence.
Salary Budgets & Benefits: £15,000 Basic Salary (£23,000 for first 3 months), £40-45,000 year 1 OTE, Company Car Provided, additional bonuses.
Required Working Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:45am - 7pm (8:15am start on Monday for morning meeting). Fri: 8:45am - 6pm. Sat 9:45am-4pm (on a rota).
If you are looking to join a sociable and successful Real Estate agency where your effort is celebrated and rewarded then apply without delay quoting vacancy reference number: 8087.