£16000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + OTE £35,000+
3 months ago
Position: Lettings Negotiator
Location: South East London
Salary: Basic (£16,000 - £18,000) plus generous commission structure. OTE: £35,000+
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Fantastic well-established firm based in South East London. They are looking for an exceptional Lettings Negotiator who is passionate about the property market and wants to make a career out of it, takes pride in delivering the highest service levels 100% of the time. Most importantly of all, you must thrive on working with people, under pressure and in a competitive environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients' expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being sign, through to move-in
Person / skills profile
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
- Take pride in their work
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Proficient knowledge of RPS would be advantageous
Candidate Must Have
- A Full Clean UK Drivers Licence
- 1+ Years of Estate Agent Experience
For more information on the role please contact Lenny Farhall at Dove and Hawk for further details on the role on 0208 059 7474 or