£16000 - £18000 per annum
6 months ago
Position: Lettings Negotiator
Salary: Basic (£16,000 - £18,000) plus generous commission structure. OTE: £25,000 - £30000+ year 1; £35,000 + year 2
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Multi Branch Independent firm specialising in the sale, letting and management of residential property within the Middlesex area. We're looking for an exceptional Lettings Negotiator who is passionate about property and takes pride in delivering the highest service levels 100% of the time. Most importantly of all, you must thrive on working with people, under pressure and in a competitive environment.
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients' expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being sign, through to move-in
Person / skills profile
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Proficient knowledge of RPS would be advantageous
My Client are an independent firm specialising in the sale, letting and management of residential property within the Middlesex area. They have been around for 35 years and they have 6 offices in and around Middlesex.
Our highly specialised teams include some of the foremost experts in the industry, meaning that our clients can have complete confidence in the advice they receive from us.
What makes us stand out? It's simple - our people. We go to extensive lengths to ensure we source and then, more importantly, retain our staff. Our exceptional learning and development department will work with you and your manager to ensure that your career goals are achieved.