East London, London
£16000.00 - £18000.00 per annum + Pool Car
over 1 year ago
I have partnered with a multi office independent who have 2 well established offices based in East London. They are looking for a Lettings Negotiator for their office based in Hackney. Candidates must have a minimum of 1 years experience as a Lettings Negotiator. Package as below.
Basic - £16,000 - £18,000
OTE - £40k
Hours: 9am-6:30pm Monday - Thursday, 9am-6pm Friday, 10am-4pm every other Saturday
* Speak with candidates and conduct viewings
* Complete KPI's
* Build and expand Lettings business.
* Keep abreast of relevant Housing legislation, National issues and to attend appropriate training.
* Comply with the various 'Codes of Conduct' of the national bodies the Company is a member.
* Manage electronic data and e-mails and ensure all clients files are updated and compliant.
* Deal with property owners/tenants queries verbally and in written form.
* Carry out market appraisals and follow up with potential clients.
* Register requirements and details of potential landlords and tenants.
* Give feedback from viewings to the owners of properties.
* Negotiate lettings deals and progress the letting of properties once a price is agreed.
* Organise and carry out letter drops / mail outs.
* Deal with any lettings issues that may arise.
* Basic accounts data entry.
* Key signing in and out and key tracking.
* Minimum of 1 years experience as a Lettings Negotiator
* ARLA qualified preferable
* An ability to calmly apply initiative and common sense in prioritising and managing a busy workload
* A good track record of providing an excellent level of client service
* Good computer skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
* Strong organisational, sales and administrative skills
* Focused to lead and motivate a team
* Excellent communication and 'people' skills
* Local knowledge of the Hackney area (desirable)
* Hold a full driving licence
* Knowledge of Jupix (desirable)