£22000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance Provided
6 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working with an upper end real estate agency that are looking to hire a Lettings Negotiator due to the new large contract they have just won to let another 300 properties in the Canary Wharf area. They are looking for someone who has 12+ months experience who is wanting to be part of a busy team. They want someone who knows how to sell but who also has the humility to learn from those who are more experienced within the firm.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new potential tenants.
- Arranging, attending and conducting property viewings online and in person.
- Taking viewing feedback and providing it to landlords in order to better market the property.
- Taking, qualifying and negotiating offers to ensure the best result for all parties in the rental process.
- Establishing relationships with the local area in order to generate valuation opportunities for new business.
- Completing the relevant paperwork to ensure a smooth process from offer to move-in & beyond.
- Supporting senior team members within the Lettings department.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 12+ months experience in a London Lettings role.
- A full and valid driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- A can-do attitude to work in order to ensure personal and team success.
Salary Budgets: £22,000 Basic Salary, £50,000 OTE, Car Allowance Provided
Required Working Hours: Mon to Fri: 8:30am-6pm, Saturdays on a 1 in 4 rota.
If you are seriously looking to enhance your career within the London Lettings market then apply NOW with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8426.