West End, London
£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
3 months ago
This well established agency have been established for over 35 years in Marylebone and they are now looking to add an experienced Lettings Negotiator to their high-volume office. Candidates must have a minimum of a year experience and know the Central London market. Package as Below:
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new potential tenants.
- Arranging, attending and conducting property viewings online and in person.
- Taking viewing feedback and providing it to landlords in order to better market the property.
- Taking, qualifying and negotiating offers to ensure the best result for all parties in the rental process.
- Establishing relationships with the local area in order to generate valuation opportunities for new business.
- Completing the relevant paperwork to ensure a smooth process from offer to move-in & beyond.
- Supporting senior team members within the Lettings department.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 12+ months experience in a London Lettings role.
- A knowledge of the Central London market
- A full and valid driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- A can-do attitude to work in order to ensure personal and team success.
Salary Budgets: £18,000 - £20,000 Basic Salary, £40,000 - £50,000 OTE,
Required Working Hours: Mon to Fri: 9am-6pm, Saturdays by appointment.
To apply for this role contact Sam Senior at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: 8424