West End, London
£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
10 months ago
This well established agency have been established for over 35 years in Marylebone and they are now looking to add an experienced Lettings Negotiator to their high-volume office. Candidates must have a minimum of a year experience and know the Central London market. Package as Below:
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new potential tenants.
- Arranging, attending and conducting property viewings online and in person.
- Taking viewing feedback and providing it to landlords in order to better market the property.
- Taking, qualifying and negotiating offers to ensure the best result for all parties in the rental process.
- Establishing relationships with the local area in order to generate valuation opportunities for new business.
- Completing the relevant paperwork to ensure a smooth process from offer to move-in & beyond.
- Supporting senior team members within the Lettings department.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 12+ months experience in a London Lettings role.
- A knowledge of the Central London market
- A full and valid driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- A can-do attitude to work in order to ensure personal and team success.
Salary Budgets: £18,000 - £20,000 Basic Salary, £40,000 - £50,000 OTE,
Required Working Hours: Mon to Fri: 9am-6pm, Saturdays by appointment.
To apply for this role contact Sam Senior at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: 8424