Up to £22500.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are happy to have partnered with one of the best agency in the UK across the London market. They are looking for professional & experienced Lettings Negotiator's to join the growing business. Ideally they are looking for someone who has experience of the London markets with a minimum of 1 years experience. All applicants should be comfortable dealing with both high value new build property as well as period properties. Having created a reputation built on professionalism and results this role will suit someone driven by getting the best deal
possible for all parties involved.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new potential tenants.
- Arranging, attending and conducting property viewings online and in person.
- Taking viewing feedback and providing it to landlords in order to better market the property.
- Taking, qualifying and negotiating offers to ensure the best result for all parties in the rental process.
- Establishing relationships with the local area in order to generate valuation opportunities for new business.
- Completing the relevant paperwork to ensure a smooth process from offer to move-in & beyond.
- Supporting senior team members within the Lettings department.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 12+ months experience in a London Lettings role.
- A full and valid driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- A can-do attitude to work in order to ensure personal and team success.
Salary Budgets: £22,500 - £24,500 Basic Salary, £40,000+ Benefits, Company Car and Phone and Great career progression
Working Hours: 8.40am-6pm Monday & Friday, 8am-8pm Tuesday - Thursday & every other Saturday 9am-4pm
If you are looking to work for one of the best agency in the where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Lenny Farhall in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 8547