£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Dove & Hawk are happy to have partnered with a professional independent agency based in the Hammersmith market. They are looking for an experienced Lettings professional to join the growing business. Ideally they are looking for someone who has experience of the West London or Central London markets with a minimum of a years' experience. All applicants should be comfortable dealing with both high value new build property as well as period properties. Having created a reputation built on professionalism and results this role will suit someone driven by getting the best deal possible for all parties involved.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager on property valuations when required.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Applicants must have:
- Attitude is everything! They are looking for someone who knows that effort is the key to success and that only by listening to the help and advice of others can one learn to be better at the job.
- At least 1 years' experience in another Lettings role.
- A proven track record of success within the Property industry.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people of all backgrounds.
- Strong IT skills
Salary Budgets: £20,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary, £45,000 - £50,000 OTE + Benefits
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, 3 Saturdays: 10am-4pm
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Lenny Farhall in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 8575.