City of London, London
£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working with a property firm who are a household name in the London and Kent area. They are looking for an experienced Lettings Professional to grow in a well-established office in E London. This role will suit an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to work with the middle to upper end of the property market.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Generating, conducting and closing property valuations.
- Arranging and attending property viewings.
- Obtaining and providing feedback to landlords.
- Securing offers, negotiating and closing lettings deals to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1+ years' experience in the property industry.
- A proven track record of winning lettings instructions.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
- Strong use of IT systems.
Salary Budgets: £22-26,000 Basic, £40,000 OTE, Car Allowance Provided
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm Saturday 9am - 4pm Saturdays on a rota
If you are an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to join a professional and growing brand then speak to Lenny Farhall & apply with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8582.