|Job Title:||Lettings Negotiator|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Squirrell|
|Salary:||£16000 - £45000 per annum + Pool Car, Company Phone|
|Sector:||Real Estate Services|
Dove and Hawk have partnered with a well established west London independent estate agency brand. They are looking for highly motivated Lettings Negotiator with a minimum of 1 years experience for their successful office based in Brook Green. This will suit someone looking for long term career progression in an established local brand.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Qualifying applicants.
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Managing clients' expectations with the aim of surpassing those expectations.
- Managing the process from an offer to exchange of contracts and completion.
- Providing high levels of customer service to all applicants, vendors and colleagues alike.
- Qualifying and closing offers to ensure the best outcome for all parties involved.
- At least 1 years' experience in a Lettings role.
- A full and clean manual driving licence.
- A proven track record of success within residential estate agency.
- Knowledge of the Lettings process from start to finish
- Strong communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Immaculate presentation.
Salary Budgets: £16-19,000 Basic, £35-45,000 OTE, Pool Car & Company Mobile provided.
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am-6:30pm, Every other Saturday 9:30am-4pm (with a day given in lieu for each Saturday worked)
If you have a years' experience in Lettings and are looking for your next career move then apply today, remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8638.