City of London, London
£18000 - £40000 per annum + Car or Car Allowance
3 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside an independent estate agency with a very busy office in the SE1 market. They are in the process of hiring an experienced Lettings negotiator in order to add to the growing team there. This role will suit someone who understands the lettings market who is wanting a long term career with an established independent agency.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering new applicants.
- Managing & maintaining strong relationships with both landlords and potential tenants.
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Recording, negotiating and presenting qualified offers.
- Providing viewing feedback.
- Generating new valuation opportunities.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1+ years' experience working in a property lettings role.
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Experience using Reapit Software would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Excellent communication skill - Spoken and Written.
- A positive disposition with both clients and colleagues.
Salary Budgets: £18-20,000 basic, £40,000+ OTE, Company Car or Car Allowance provided
Required Working Hours: 8.45am-7pm Mon-Thurs 8.45am-6pm Fridays, 10am-4pm every other Sat (a day in lieu for every 2 Saturdays worked)
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 8657.