£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
2 months ago
12 month Fixed Term Contract - Lettings Negotiator - SW London - base salary of £28,000 to £33,000 - Dependant on Experience
My client, a leading property developer are currently seeking a highly organised Lettings Negotiator to support the Lettings Manager and Property Management team.
The estate sits across 42-acres and will contain a mix of residential, public, retail and office space. This is served by a below ground road system serviced from a single delivery entrance and through a series of below ground service yards.
You will be site and office based;
- Assist the Lettings Manager in continuing to develop the lettings division.
- Assist the Lettings Manager to build the CRM system (Salesforce) where required.
- Conduct Viewings and dealing with queries.
- Represent the landlords in negotiation with prospective tenants.
- Ensuring a price is agreed that is acceptable to both Landlord and Tenant.
- A minimum of 2 years' Lettings experience in the SW / W Central London area.
- Prior experience in Construction or Shopping Centre environment is desirable
- A natural collaborator, able to manage workload and communicate effectively
- A comprehensive understanding of the best in class customer service, both B2C and B2B
- A team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients with good interpersonal skills.
- Technology awareness
Salary package: £28,000 to £33,000 Basic Dependant on Experience - £45,000 - £50,000 OTE
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm Saturdays 10am to 3pm - 1 in 3
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a prestigious and established brand please contact Lenny Farhall on the Residential Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.