East London, London
£16000.00 - £18000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Lettings Negotiator - E London - £16,000 to £18,000 - £30,000 to £35,000 OTE - Dependant on Experience
My client, a leading independent agency in the East London area are currently seeking a highly organised Lettings Negotiator to support the Lettings Manager.
- Attend viewings and prepare thoroughly to answer all questions relating to the property.
- Source and generate market appraisals through agreed tasks and phone calls.
- Achieve and strive to exceed all targets and maximise personal activity levels through high standard of customer communication.
- Understand the company's business priorities and use the daily structure to ensure you are focused on key activities that achieve the core objectives.
- 1 year expirence in the property industry.
- A full and clean manual driving licence.
- A proven track record of success within residential sales.
- Knowledge of the sales process from start to finish
- Strong communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Immaculate presentation.
Salary package: £16,000 to £18,000 Basic Dependant on Experience - £30,000 - £35,000 OTE
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm Saturdays 9am to 5pm - 5 day week & every Saturday
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a prestigious and established brand please contact Lenny on the Residential Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.