|Job Title:||Lettings Negotiator|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Contact Name:||Lenny Farhall|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum|
|Sector:||Real Estate Services, Residential Lettings, Valuations|
Dove & Hawk are working with a property firm who are a household name in the East & City of London area. They are looking for an experienced Lettings Professional to grow in a well-established office in E London. This role will suit an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to work with the middle to upper end of the property market.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Generating, conducting and closing property valuations.
- Arranging and attending property viewings.
- Obtaining and providing feedback to landlords.
- Securing offers, negotiating and closing lettings deals to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1+ years' experience in the property industry.
- A proven track record of winning lettings instructions.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
- Strong use of IT systems.
Salary Budgets: £22,000 - £26,000 Basic, £40,000 - £50,000 OTE, Pool Car Provided
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm Saturday 9am - 4pm Saturdays on a rota 2 a month
If you are an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to join a professional and growing brand then apply with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference & speak to Lenny Farhall: 8689