Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working with a property firm who are a well-know firm in the W London area. They are looking for an Fantastic Lettings Professional to grow in a well-established office in W London. This role will suit an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to work with the middle to upper end of the property market.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Generating, conducting and closing property valuations.
- Arranging and attending property viewings.
- Obtaining and providing feedback to landlords.
- Securing offers, negotiating and closing lettings deals to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 2+ years' experience in the property industry.
- A proven track record of winning lettings instructions.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
- Strong use of IT systems.
Salary Budgets: £22,000 - £25,000 Basic, £45,000 - £50,000 OTE, Commission & Car Allowance
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm Saturday 10am to 2pm - 1 in 3 Saturdays If you are an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to join a professional and growing brand then apply with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference & speak to Lenny Farhall: 8763