£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working with an Independent property firm who are a well-established and respected name in the South-West London area. They are looking for an experienced Lettings Professional to grow in a well-established office in SW London. This role will suit an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to work with the middle to upper end of the property market.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Generating, conducting and closing property valuations.
- Arranging and attending property viewings.
- Obtaining and providing feedback to landlords.
- Securing offers, negotiating and closing lettings deals to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
- Outbound Calls to Tenants & Landlord.
Requirements of the role:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in the property industry in Lettings.
- A proven track record of winning lettings instructions.
- Must be able to do Market Appraisals.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
- Strong use of IT systems.
Salary Budgets: Basic - £20,000 - £25,000 OTE - £40,000 - £45,000 Pool Car or Company Car provided.
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm Saturday (Appointments Only)
If you are an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to join a professional and growing brand then give Lenny Farhall a call or apply with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference: