South East London, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
25 days ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed on a Lettings Negotiator vacancy with a multi-branch independent agency. Ideally they are looking for someone who has experience of the London markets with a minimum of 1 years experience. All applicants should be comfortable dealing with both high value new build property as well as period properties. Having created a reputation built on professionalism and results this role will suit someone driven by getting the best deal possible for all parties involved.
- Achieve and strive to exceed all targets and maximise personal activity levels through high standard of customer communication.
- Understand the company's business priorities and use the daily structure to ensure you are focused on key activities that achieve the core objectives.
- Consistently provide exceptional client services to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain clients and ensure customers and clients' satisfaction.
- Source and generate market appraisals through agreed tasks and phone calls.
- Attend viewings and prepare thoroughly to answer all questions relating to the property.
- A full and clean manual driving licence.
- A proven track record of success within residential sales.
- Knowledge of the sales process from start to finish
- Strong communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Immaculate presentation.
Salary Budgets: £25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary, £50,000 - £60,000 Plus Commission
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:45am-7pm Saturday 9am-4:30pm - 2 Saturday's a month off
If you are looking to work for one of the best agency in the where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Lenny Farhall in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: