|Job Title:||Lettings Negotiator|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Contact Name:||Lenny Farhall|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum|
|Sector:||Real Estate Services, Residential Lettings|
Dove & Hawk are working with a property firm who are a household name in the London and Kent area. They are looking for an experienced Lettings Professional to grow in a well-established office in NW London. This role will suit an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to work with the middle to upper end of the property market.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Generating, conducting and closing property valuations.
- Arranging and attending property viewings.
- Obtaining and providing feedback to landlords.
- Securing offers, negotiating and closing lettings deals to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
- Outbound Calls to Tenants & Landlords
Requirements of the role:
- 12 - 18 months experience in the property industry in Lettings.
- A proven track record of winning lettings instructions.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
- Strong use of IT systems.
Salary Budgets: £20,000 -£23,000 Basic, £40,000 - £45,000 OTE, Car Allowance Provided
Required working hours:
If you are an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to join a professional and growing brand then give Lenny Farhall a call or apply with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference: