|Job Title:||Lettings Negotiator|
|Contact Name:||James Huntly|
|Salary:||£25000 - £70000 per annum + Pooled Car|
|Sector:||Real Estate Services|
Dove & Hawk are working with an international property firm who have instructed us to source on a Lettings Negotiator job in thier high turnover and high volume Islington Office. This role would suit someone with 12 months+ experience who is looking to join a well respected brand in an established office in a prime high street location.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new potential tenants.
- Arranging, attending and conducting property viewings online and in person.
- Taking viewing feedback and providing it to landlords in order to better market the property.
- Taking, qualifying and negotiating offers to ensure the best result for all parties in the rental process.
- Establishing relationships with the local area in order to generate valuation opportunities for new business.
- Completing the relevant paperwork to ensure a smooth process from offer to move-in & beyond.
- Supporting senior team members within the Lettings department.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 12+ months experience in a London Lettings role.
- A full and valid driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- A can-do attitude to work in order to ensure personal and team success.
Salary Budgets: £25,000 Basic Salary, £60-70,000 OTE, Pooled Car for shared use
Required Working Hours: Mon to Fri: 8:30am-6.30pm, Saturdays 9:00am-4:00pm on an every other weekend basis.
If you are seriously looking to enhance your career within the London Lettings market then apply NOW with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8951.