£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a successful, independent estate agency. They're looking to hire a Lettings Negotiator for their established office based in Vauxhall. They are looking for someone at the start of their property career.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering new applicants.
- Managing & maintaining strong relationships with both landlords and potential tenants.
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Recording, negotiating and presenting qualified offers.
- Providing viewing feedback.
- Generating new valuation opportunities.
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skill - Spoken and Written.
- A positive disposition with both clients and colleagues.
- Positive personality
Salary Budgets: £18-20,000 basic, £40-45,000 OTE, Company Car or Car Allowance provided
Required Working Hours: 9.30-7pm Mon-Thurs, 9.30-6pm Friday,10-4pm Every other Saturday
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Kieran Morson at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 8984