£19000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Commission, Benefits and Bonuses
2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are recruiting for a highly skilled and talented Lettings Negotiator to join an established, award winning and progressive estate agency. You will be joining their high performing office near London Bridge, SE1.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager on property valuations when required.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of at least 6 months experience in another Lettings role.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people of all backgrounds.
- Strong IT skills
Salary Budgets: £19,000 Basic Salary, £40-50,000 OTE
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately quoting reference number: 9022.