£16000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + & Car Allowance
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a successful, award winning, multi-branch Estate Agency looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their expanding team in Croydon.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering new applicants.
- Managing & maintaining strong relationships with both landlords and potential tenants.
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Recording, negotiating and presenting qualified offers.
- Providing viewing feedback.
- Team player
- Generating new valuation opportunities.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 6 months experience working in a property lettings role.
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skill - Spoken and Written.
- A positive disposition with both clients and colleagues.
Salary Budgets: £16K basic, £35,000 + Car Allowance Guarantee Provided
Required Working Hours: Mon-Thurs- 8.30am-7pm Friday - 8.30am-6pm, Saturday - 8.30am-5pm. 5 Day Week.
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Jessica Martin at Dove & Hawk.