North West London, London
£22000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Commission, Benefits and Bonuses
about 2 months ago
A large international Real Estate Services business are recruiting for a Lettings Negotiator. They require an experienced Lettings Negotiator for a dynamic lettings team in one of their thriving Prime Central / North West London offices. This is a big opportunity to progress your career and reap the rewards of a highly competitive, uncapped commission structure.
You will be working closely with the director of the department and the rest of your colleagues to further the progression of the office within its patch. You will also have open access to all our available properties across the North West and Central London region across all other office networks, providing you with endless opportunities.
Profile of Candidate:
- The ideal candidate needs to have 2+ years previous experience in a lettings negotiator role
- A passion for providing excellent customer service and works well in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to help the team success as well as a proven record of hitting targets.
- Self-motivated, has excellent organisational skills and an attention to detail.
- A clean driving license is preferred.
- Ideally you should be ARLA qualified, if not this company will support you through your ARLA training at their cost.
- £22-24k Basic Salary, £50k OTE
- Car allowance
- Guarantee for the first 2 months.
If you enjoy being extremely busy, working for one of the most respected and desired property firms, then this could be the role and company for you. Send your CV to us ASAP to find out more.