|Job Title:||Lettings Negotiator|
|Contact Name:||Kieran Morson|
|Salary:||£21000.00 - £22500.00 per annum|
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a multi-branch independent agency with reach across the South East London property market. They have begun the search for an experienced Lettings Negotiator for one of their established offices.
Duties/Function of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Requirements of the role:
- 1+ years' experience working in another property lettings role.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Immaculate presentation.
- A confident and personable approach
Salary Budgets: Basic: £21,000-£22,500 OTE: £40,000-£50,000 + Car Allowance
Required working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.45am-6.30pm, Friday 8.45-6.00, Saturday 8.45 to 5.00. Day-in-lieu if Saturdays are worked.
If you are a proactive and ambitious Lettings negotiator looking to join a growing brand who has the ability and potential to manage a lettings department in the near future then apply today remembering to quote vacancy reference: 9127.