|Job Title:||Lettings Negotiator|
|Location:||Putney, United Kingdom|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Squirrell|
|Salary:||£16-18,000 Basic Salary, £30-35,000 OTE + Bonuses|
|Sector:||Residential Agency & New Homes|
|Key Contact||Matthew Squirrell|
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager on property valuations when required.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
- A full and clean EU driving licence.
- At least 6 months' experience in another Lettings role.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people or all backgrounds.
- Strong IT skills
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, every other Saturday 10am to 2pm.
For more information apply to this role with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes Team at Dove & Hawk.