City of London, London
£17000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
27 days ago
My Client, an established multi branch estate agency are seeking a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join their busy office in London Bridge. They will consider a graduate or a professional with 6 months experience in a Lettings or similar sales role.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager on property valuations when required.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Applicants must have:
- Graduate or a professional with 6 months experience in a Lettings or similar sales role.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people of all backgrounds.
- Strong IT skills
Salary Budgets: £17,000 Basic Salary, £35,000-£40,000+ OTE
Required Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6.30pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays: 10am-4pm
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Jessica Martin in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 9103.