£16500.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car allowance
about 3 years ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a leading Independent in West London who are looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to be based in their Acton branch.
· Take ownership and grow their own business pipeline within the framework of their office
· Obtain instructions on properties of a suitable quality and in sufficient quantity to achieve business targets.
· Supervise the efficient administration of all procedures in the placing of properties on the market.
· Find suitable tenants and negotiate the letting of appropriate properties.
· Responsible for all initial outstanding monies in relation to properties let.
· Maintain a high and professional profile in the local community, continually alert to business opportunities.
· Liaise with other departments and offices when required
· They seek professional agents who will embrace their culture, client focused approach and who will be excited about the earning potential on offer.
· Ideally 1+ years' experience in a similar role
· Literate and numerate
· Confident, enthusiastic and eloquent communication skills
· Demonstrable sales and negotiation skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· A basic salary of £16,500k per annum
· A competitive commission structure
· Realistic £50,000 OTE
· A car allowance of £1800 per annum
· Genuine career progression