West End, London
£15000 - £30000 per annum + Pool Car
7 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside an independent estate agency based in the Notting Hill, W11 area. Having been established in the area for over 10 years they are looking to grow the lettings department in order to keep up with the growing demand for their services. They are looking for someone personable and presentable who has a good understanding of the Lettings process.
Duties/Function of the role:
- Arranging and attending viewings for properties to let.
- Receiving and providing feedback to both landlords and applicants
- Negotiating and closing offers ensuring the best possible outcome for all parties involved.
- Progressing the deal from offer accepted to move in day.
- Providing great customer service to both clients and colleagues.
- A clean, manual EU Driving licence.
- At least 6 months experience working within the lettings market.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be professional and well presented.
- A cheerful and positive attitude towards work.
- A target and customer service driven mentality.
Salary Budgets: £15,000 Basic Salary, £30,000+ OTE, Pool Car
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 9am-6:30pm (6pm finish on a Friday), 1 in 3 Saturdays 10am-3pm
If you feel you fit the description then we want to hear from you ASAP. Interviews can take place before or after the Christmas period. Apply today or send your CV to Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team: quoting vacancy reference 5721.