City of London, London
£16000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, Commission & Bonuses
6 months ago
Position: Lettings Negotiator / Senior Lettings Negotiator
Location: Tower Bridge
Salary: Basic (£17-£20k, £45-60k OTE) plus generous commission structure
Due to an internal promotion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this globally renowned estate agency in their Tower Bridge office. We're looking for an exceptional Lettings Negotiator who is passionate about property and takes pride in delivering the highest service levels 100% of the time. Most importantly of all, you must thrive on working with people, under pressure and in a competitive environment.
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients' expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being sign, through to move-in
Person / skills profile
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure