South West London, London
£15000 - £45000 per annum + Company Car
9 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an independent agency with offices across South West London. Due to increased business levels in the Balham office they are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator in order to assist with the growth of the department.
They are looking for someone who is able to complete the following:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service.
- Identify client requirements and match those of the property portfolio.
- Arrange and attend property viewings.
- Communicate viewing feedback to prospective tenants and landlords.
- Negotiate offers providing the best outcome for all parties involved.
- Have a polite and confident face to face & telephone manner and be able to communicate details effectively.
- Manage your time effectively to ensure you maximise appointment and activity levels.
- Attend all training courses relevant to your role to enhance your knowledge and improve your performance.
Requirements of the role:
- 12 months+ experience working within a Lettings Negotiator role
- Knowledge of the London Lettings market.
- A full, manual EU Driving Licence.
- A friendly and professional attitude towards clients and colleagues alike.
- £15-17,000 Basic
- £40-45,000 OTE
- Company Car Provided
Hours of work:
- Mon-Thurs 9am - 7pm
- Fri 9am-6pm
- Every other Saturday 9am-3pm (a half day in Lieu is given for every Saturday worked).
If you fit the description and are looking to interview for this role then apply immediately to this advert with your CV attached OR contact Mathew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 5761.