£16000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working with an upper end agency in Prime Central London in order to source them an experienced Senior/Lettings Negotiator for the established office based in Fulham. With a fantastic and well known brand this agency are able to offer applicants the opportunity to work with middle to top end properties within PCL as well as the opportunity to bill high figures. If you are someone with at least a years' experience in London Lettings then we want to hear from you.
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service
- Ensuring clients' expectations are well managed.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome.
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed through to move-in day.
- Hold a full and clean manual driving license.
- Have a proven track record in the Lettings market.
- Be confident in dealing with people from different backgrounds.
- Be approachable, helpful with clients and colleagues alike.
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
Salary Budgets: £16,000 - £20,000 Basic Salary, £40,000 OTE, Pooled car or allowance provided, Plus corporate benefits
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 6pm, plus one in three Saturdays: 10am to 2pm
For more information apply to this vacancy or contact Matthew Squirrel in the Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 5322