Up to £16250.00 per annum + Generous Commission Structure
5 months ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with one of London's leading estate agency brands based over in their Camden & Primrose Hill office. The client is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to come and join their team as a result of internal promotion, the successful candidate will have a passion for property, the ability to work under pressure and still consistently deliver a high standard of customer service.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients' expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being sign, through to move-in
- 23 days starting holiday (pro rata)
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance (after 2 years)
- Corporate gym membership (Fitness First)
- Annual season ticket loan
- Child care vouchers
- Discounted partnership cards
- Personal accident cover (for workplace)
- £16,250 basic
- 10%-25% tiered commission
- £35,000-£40,000 OTE
Working Hours: 8:30-6 Monday - Friday, 10-4 Saturday (1 in 3 Saturdays)
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Tom Hesketh at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team quoting vacancy reference: 6024.