City of London, London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + commission, car allowance, bonus
about 2 years ago
My client, a Globally established, high-end Estate Agency brand, are currently looking for experienced Lettings Negotiators to join their fast-paced Wapping office. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years Lettings experience and will be ARLA qualified. The role is well suited to tenacious, money-driven and pro-active sales people. The office itself is one of the busiest offices in the city with a large and ever-expanding database.
- To support and progress all aspects of the lettings business.
- To effectively source and register new applicants
- To arrange and accompany all viewings
- To build and maintain regular contact and rapport with new and existing clients, relocation agents and applicants
- To effectively generate & negotiate tenancies through to the completion process with the Tenancy Progression Team.
- To generate the best possible fees
- To comply and observe daily tasks (call outs, feedback, systems/database updates)
- To exercise and observe all Company polices & practices
- Be proactive, assertive to meet financial targets and task deadline
Monday - Friday 08:30-18:30 Saturday 09:00-16:00
£20,000-£25,000 + Commission + Car allowance
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Tom Hesketh at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team quoting vacancy reference: 6190