£16000 - £45000 per annum + Company car or Oyster card
5 months ago
Dove & Hawk are currently representing a leading, multi-office City fringe firm who are looking to hire a Lettings Negotiator for their Hackney office.
They're looking for individuals who will have the ability to hit the ground running along with a desire to learn and develop their skill set to further their career.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to work for a brilliant brand within the City postcodes.
Lettings Negotiator - Hackney
- £16-20,000 basic, £35-45,000 OTE
- Company car or Oyster card provided
- Prior experience working within the property sector or transferable sales and customer service skills
- Excellent self-presentation
- Prior job history stability
- Confident, articulate communication skills (verbal and written)
- Commitment to achieving business and personal goals
- Driven by targets and KPI's
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Motivated to be successful
- Ability to work at pace and with accuracy
- Able to manage a high-volume workload, often with tight deadlines
- Highly competitive remuneration and benefits package
- One-week induction training
- Ongoing mentoring and professional development courses
- Meaningful career progression with dedicated career pathways for all
- Fast-track career opportunities
- Socials and company events
- Charity fundraisers
- Incentives, competitions and employee referral schemes
- Rewards and benefits platform
- Friends and family rates
- Well being Centre
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts and cashback scheme
- Holiday Accumulator
- Recognition Hub
If this role is of interest to you, then please do apply with your CV attached for consideration.
Alternatively if you can recommend Dove & Hawk any individuals looking for a career in the London property market, then please do get them in contact with us. We provide £200 worth of vouchers for successful referrals.