|Job Title:||Lettings Negotiator|
|Location:||Hyde Park, United Kingdom|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Squirrell|
|Salary:||£16-20,000 Basic Salary, £40,000+ OTE|
|Sector:||Residential Agency & New Homes|
|Key Contact||Matthew Squirrell|
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are well managed.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome.
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed through to move-in day.
- Hold a full and clean manual driving license.
- Have a proven track record in the Lettings market.
- Be confident in dealing with people from different backgrounds.
- Be approachable, helpful with clients and colleagues alike.
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
Salary Budgets: £16,000 - £20,000 Basic Salary, £40,000 OTE, Pooled car or allowance provided, Plus corporate benefits
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 6pm, plus one in three Saturdays: 10am to 2pm
For more information apply to this vacancy or contact Matthew Squirrel in the Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 5322